Monday, September 6, 2010

Chapter 3

  Experience in using library

      I 'd like to go to the library when I want to find out some information for do my homework or when I am douting something that really want to know because in the library has so much knowledge for everything and everyone .It is very peaceful and quiet for reading and do my homework and sometime when I have quiz ,I always go there and do my study .Once I was had quiz with French subject and I need French dictionary so bad , I went to the library in the university ,I went to quotion section is on third floor ,i took like half an hour ,finally i found it and then I took the dictionary to librarian ,and she said that i couldn't borrow this because that for reading at the library .is not suppose to let anybody borrow and take to our house.I was so sad and disappointed according to I was having the test in 20 minutes.....,I  had no time left to look for another one so I did the test by using only my knowledge ,I tried very hard to do my best ,finally i did it and get an A for this subject.^^


Why the library is important for the learning process ?

Because the library is the resource for learning ,where is the collection of books that we can read for get the information or knowledge that we want.We can find the book by using the internet or computer ,which is easy way to take short time to find the book .The library is not only for educational need that I mention above but also for recreational need aswell such as magazine,newapaper etc.


    Search 5 books,5 journals and 5 online databases from  http://library.spu.ac.th 


Books

  • ไกลบ้าน Call no. PL 4204.A5 ก976
  • ดอกไม้ราตรี สินค้ามีชีวิต Call no.HQ 242.55.A5 อ382ด 2545
  • ดาราพาตะลอน Call no. G 155 ฐ329ด 2545
  • พื้นฐานเคมีคำนวณ  Call no. QD 39.3.M3 ข226พ 2539 
  • การสื่อสารด้วยจดหมาย 2 ภาษา  Call no. PE 1485 ว942ก
Journals
  • Logistics  Digest 
  • life and Home 
  • Law journal








































  • Leader
  • Lisa


Databases    









  • Thai University eBook Net   
  • Digital Dissertation  
  • to Z,EBSCO A     
  • Academic Search Premier     
  • Business Source Premie











Add to my list







No comments:

Post a Comment